*as we learn more about the coronavirus pandemic, we will update our policy to align with the CDC guidelines of Massachusetts.
To Our Community,
Due to the ongoing health implications of Covid-19, we are practicing the following guidelines in order to ensure the health, safety, and financial stability of our clients. As a team we are working remotely. All of our communication has been and will continue to be from home via video conferencing and phone calls. Currently, we do not have a set date to open our physical office and will be following the advice of the CDC.
1. No more than one agent, two buyers in the property at one time with six feet distance maintained at all times.
2. All parties will wear a mask* covering their mouth and nose.
*we ask that due to limited availability of medical supplies, you use homemade cloth masks. Having a face covering will be mandatory at all showings.
3. All parties must sanitize their hands before entering the property.
4. No contact with surfaces. Please refrain from unnecessary contact with doors, handles, or any other surface.
5. No entrance if any party is showing symptoms or currently has a cold/flu.
We can all stay safe by being thoughtful and complying with recommended guidelines together.
Thank you and be well,
email@example.com | (617) 308 -3678 | sazamare.com
As housing is a necessary part of life, we are still operating at full speed. We are conscious of the fact that many people still need accommodation and will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that we can assist in the selling and buying process in a timely manner.
When we list our properties, we create personalized websites with professional photography, Matterport 3D technology, and/or videography to best show the features of each home. Please review this in detail and email us with any questions before requesting a showing.
If a buyer is interested in viewing the property after a virtual tour, we can then set up showings to individual buyers. The rules of current showings include: